My photo
Los Angeles, CA, United States
c'est la vie.

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Jim Bianco @ Amoeba


As you can see Jim Bianco and his band are on the Amoeba stage. Jim Bianco was great at Amoeba (distracting echos from the customers browsing through the cds (obnoxiously so) to "fans" who talked about last weeks episode of LOST (i like the show but really!?) as you can tell from the picture i ended up at a great aisle the green album is one of my favorite concerts of all time Gogol Bordello..I was tempted buying his new album "sing" but i had to number 1 so bad I couldn't think right so i left as soon as i could...

As you can tell you see the six members of the band...guitars, accordion, clarinet, flute, sax, drums, keyboard, and double bass the makings of great soul hitting music. Brad Gordon who plays the accordion and clarinet has become my new hero...i like his fun music...from the new songs jim bianco played the album already sounds great and i can't wait to see him on the hotel cafe tour april 12...thank you and good night.
caveat: Jim Bianco's music gets you in the mood...be safe or financially stable.

1 comment:

Albert said...

I can't believe you let "#1" get between you and buying a signed copy of sing! I'm gonna see if Jimmy's on iTunes or Amazon now...