My photo
Los Angeles, CA, United States
c'est la vie.

Friday, July 25, 2008

New Orleans/Chicago 2008

I've decided to stay clear from technology for the next week (e.g. computer, internet, cellphone..well maybe not the cellphone) as I embark upon a journey to find myself that's been lost among the city of angels...i suppose i shouldn't have to leave my home to find myself but it makes for a great experience...there's lot to be seen that's outside of this great city...so I seek adventure, danger, and romance? well, more of the former than the latter...at least that's what i plan to do...who knows when prince charming will appear? or has he already?????? in any event i'm off to see the wizard for the next week helping w/ Habitat for Humanity and then attending Lollapalooza in Chicago...hopefully by that time i'll be able to spell the festival. so i hope to bring back stories of music, food, people, and more music...so until next time: peace be with you. -Andria

p.s. i'm a little late on the updates to this blog but i still have to share my experience at Hard Fest 2008...but that'll have to wait. i'll leave you with a favorite:

No comments: