My photo
Los Angeles, CA, United States
c'est la vie.

Monday, June 22, 2009

Metric @ The Wiltern (06/09/09)

one of the benefits of randomness most often than not you'll be introduced to enjoyable music. i find myself in a state of unexpected surprise when a new band is introduced to me because i'm looking for a particular sound or genre because of a particular mood. its like taking a bug in the mouth as your out on your afternoon jog. it was a few months ago and i had a car rental to get me to point A to point B. i didn't have my five disc cd changer that was accustomed to but one cd to get me through the tragic morning commute and the gentle evening commute. the mp3 cd was given to me by a coworker friend who subsequently took me to the Metric concert. for a good two weeks i listened to Metric to and from work (I will NOT listen to the radio!)

nothing memorable about the show except one or two songs. i haven't listened to metric since then so i can't say it's on my list. i did, however, enjoy the concert maybe someday i'll be in the mood for synthesizer and drum-machine driven sounds of metric.

enjoy the music.

No comments: