My photo
Los Angeles, CA, United States
c'est la vie.

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Estelle @ The Key Club (09-05-08)


Estelle has become a popular radio favorite especially with this "American Boy." i'm not sure the key club was a perfect fit for ms. estelle...her agent must have not known the reach of estelle because she made the venue seem very small...i left my group for a moment and before i knew i was stuck in the back by the bar with no drink in my hand..i couldn't even reach for my credit card so i can buy my own darn drink...it was that crowded..however i'd say for being an elbow to elbow situation angelino's know how to have a good time...or at least laugh about it.



labels for this post include british hip hop, r&b, reggae, soul...



i'm not so poo-litical but i thought this was kinda funny:


enjoy the music.

No comments: