My photo
Los Angeles, CA, United States
c'est la vie.

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Radiohead

I promised myself i wouldn't write about my Radiohead experience at lolla because i didn't want to sound redundant to what you already might have imagined a Radiohead show being (because i know what you're thinking...even before you know)...BUT i just heard this song again (post-lolla) and i can't help it so i will post one song just so i can relax just a little:



Radiohead = you can't imagine...actually let me rephrase that...imagine everything that's good in your life, everything that you had experienced and hoped for, in this time and in this place your standard of perfection...remember what you just imagined (make a list if need be) and at the end of a hectic day when you're running on fumes from yesterday's lunch or when sitting in traffic on highland because of a sold out 'Tchaikovsky Spectacular w/ Fireworks' at the Hollywood Bowl or when people just piss you off...take a moment recall your list and smile. that's what Radiohead is to me.

The end.

Good night and **enjoy the music.

**this is going to be my LeVar Burton's "I'll see you next time" from Reading Rainbow..i've copyrighted the phrase any use in any medium is subjected to fee which will be donated to your local charity.

No comments: