My photo
Los Angeles, CA, United States
c'est la vie.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

it's a television commercial

during Week 2: 2010 Resolution. I discovered the Submarines. I couldn't tell you where i found the band (probably some music blog one of many i read.daily.) got the album and started to listen. something was familiar. so i listened some more. i couldn't put my finger on it. i got to the end of the album and i was stuck. indifferent. but i felt like i should like it. it was catchy or maybe because i've heard of it already before. its the end of week 4 and i'm at the uke w/ the tv set vol on low (so my neighbors don't hear me..i need autotune for my voicebox). and then it was familiar because it's a freakin' television commercial and you know this commercial has been running for sometime now. it's been ingrained. still, indifferent to the submarines..

No comments: