My photo
Los Angeles, CA, United States
c'est la vie.

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

The Airborne Toxic Event



for some reason i've never felt any urgency to see a band that has a residency at a venue cause I figured they'll always be there next week...however my school of thought changed when I first saw The Airborne Toxic Event @ Spaceland. unfortunately, I only saw this band once while they had a residency at Spaceland during the month of January. Life got in the way of good music which forever now there'll be a hole in my heart for those missed shows...it's only february and i can say that The Airborne Toxic Event is THE band of 2008...and any other band will have to fight to the death to even try to be considered. The Toxic Airborne Event has all the making for greatness and that it should be included on a future Guitar Hero's setlist. when the end of the world comes you can hope that deep within the rubble of all that has been destroyed there will be a single ipod which will hold the key answers of humanity...music from the likes of The Beatles, AC/DC, Led Zeppelin, Bob Marley, Nirvana, Tupac, and The Airborne Toxic Event...





No comments: